LakeMeAwayLBJ Pet Policy
- No more than two (2) dogs at the home at any time. Cats are not allowed.
- A non-refundable fee of $100 (subject to 10% tax) is required. This rate is dependent on breed, size, age, etc.
- All Dog(s) must comply with the following specifications:
* Dog(s) may not be less than 1 year old on commencement of lease term.
* Must be up-to-date on all vaccinations, including rabies.
* Dog(s) must be leashed at all times.
* You are responsible for cleaning up any/all Dog(s) refuse. A charge of $100 will be charged for clean-up of dog refuse.
* You are responsible for knowing and observing any local and state laws pertaining to dogs.
- Dog(s) are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of Dog(s) on furniture will incur extra cleaning fees. Wet Dog(s) are not allowed in the house at any time.
- Dog(s) must not cause excessive, visible and obvious damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, you are responsible for 100% of all replacement/repair costs as invoiced. The Dog Fee and Damage Waiver does not cover damages caused by Dog(s).
- You must prevent Dog(s) from producing excessive noise. Noise complaints will result in either removal or boarding of Dog(s).
- Dog(s) cannot be left unattended, either indoors or out. When left indoors, dog must be kenneled.
- Neither the Property Owner nor Lake Me Away assume any responsibility for illness or injury that may affect Dog(s) while on the premises.
Lessee will be required to review and sign the Pet Policy, stating that he/she agrees with this policy and understands that Lessee is responsible for any damages or wear and tear caused by our Dog(s) and agrees to pay, without dispute, any costs of clean up or repairs judged necessary by Lake Me Away.
Fido is welcome in select homes!